Al Rayyan Hotel
Welcome to AlRayyan Hotel Doha, Curio Collection by Hilton. Perfectly located at Al Rayyan Gate and directly connected to Mall of Qatar, this chic new hotel is also steps away from Al-Rayyan Sports Club, and Qatar Foundation. Every elegant guest room boasts timeless décor, floor-to-ceiling windows, a work area, 48-inch TV, and marble bathroom with separate bathtub and shower. Dining is an experience at AlRayyan Hotel Doha, the rooftop restaurant Muy Vivo offers grilled specialties and an indoor and outdoor smoking area; Mezzo restaurant is open all day for meals and coffee specialties. Visit the lobby café and patisserie Moda Lounge, or enjoy Arabic mezza by the garden at Mirage Lounge. Enjoy during your stay, including three outdoor pools, fitness center, men’s and women’s wellness areas, a ladies only Beauty Lounge, and Children’s play area. Immerse yourself in local culture any day of the year with concerts, events, performing troupes, and other entertainment at MOQLive. Qatar National Convention Center, and Sheikh Faisal Museum are just minutes from the hotel.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- Doors are wider than standard to enable wheelchair users or guests using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily
- The accessible bedrooms have sufficient space to move for guests using wheelchairs or mobility equipment. Adequate space is provided next to the bed.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches, spy hole, and clothes rails are positioned so they can be used by someone in a seated position.
- An emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.