Al Sultan Beach Resort
Al Sultan Beach Resort is a beautiful exciting resort of 184 rooms including suites, featuring a unique modern and open design providing guests with uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf. It is located directly on the beach of Al Khor, in close proximity to Al Khor Marine. The guest rooms are beautifully designed and rolex replica laid out in a C-shape around the main swimming pool area, and Arabian Gulf. Al Khor, on the Arabian Gulf, is just a short drive from Doha (35 km). It has a moderate climate in winter and hot in summer. With its own private beach, largest swimming pool, and unique replica watches uk Jacuzzi, the resort is an ideal place for water activities and relaxation lovers; Al Sultan Beach Resort is an ideal resort choice for an unforgettable holiday.
- Accessible toilet cubicles are too small to accommodate wheelchairs and the space required to manoeuvre
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- A full length mirror is not provided
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.