Cosmopolitan, comfortable and cutting edge, The Avenue, A Murwab Hotel is at the forefront of modern day contemporary luxury accommodations with a sophisticated blend of life’s greatest amenities. Enveloped by an aura of chic modernity and style lies the newest five-star hotel residence in Doha, Qatar – a study in affordable luxury. The Avenue is designed for the modern day business traveller, with trendy accommodation featuring sleek, simple designs, and a palette of rich brown colours and warm subtle tones that offer an undeniably refined impression. Inside, you’ll also find a plethora of dining and light fare options that cater to food connoisseurs, and world-class facilities such as the Spa and the Al Mayassa Ballroom. At every moment, you will enjoy attentive, personalized service from our engaging, approachable staff. An array of restaurants serving exceptional cuisine and cocktails offers sophisticated settings for gathering with friends or unwinding with colleagues. Conveniently located in the city centre, near downtown Doha’s most popular landmarks and attractions, you’ll find The Avenue Hotel at the epicentre of attention.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- The accessible bedrooms have sufficient space to move for guests using wheelchairs or mobility equipment. Adequate space is provided next to the bed.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches, spy hole, and clothes rails are positioned so they can be used by someone in a seated position.
- An emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- Access into the swimming pool is stepped and may be difficult for some guests to enter.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- The main restaurant and some of the bars/cafes are accessible for people using wheelchairs /mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.