Enveloped by an aura of chic modernity and style lies the newest five-star hotel residence in Doha, Qatar – a study in affordable luxury. The Avenue is designed for the modern day business traveller, with trendy accommodation featuring sleek, simple designs, and a palette of rich brown colours and warm subtle tones that offer an undeniably refined impression. Inside, you’ll also find a plethora of dining and light fare options that cater to food connoisseurs, and world-class facilities such as the Spa and the Al Mayassa Ballroom. At every moment, you will enjoy attentive, personalized service from our engaging, approachable staff. An array of restaurants serving exceptional cuisine and cocktails offers sophisticated settings for gathering with friends or unwinding with colleagues.
Conveniently located in the city centre, near downtown Doha’s most popular landmarks and attractions, you’ll find The Avenue Hotel at the epicentre of attention.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Washing and drying facilities are provided but not in the correct position within the accessible toilet
- The tap is easy to use for people with limited dexterity within the accessible toilet
- Some handrails/ grab rails are provided but not in the correct location
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.