Chac’Late’s European theme gives a nod to the roots of where chocolates are an art form. Countries like as France, Belgium, and Switzerland have passionately developed this craft. Attuned to the sweet and subliminal substance which has been perfected in Europe over the centuries, the continent’s finest and most innovative chocolatiers placed their own touch setting Chac’late as a unique and proud Qatari brand.
- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- A well designed ramp enables access to the other entrance(s). The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- There is edge protection on the ramp.
- Handrails are only provided on one side which is problematic if someone has limited strength on one side of their body.
- Some of the ramps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or mobility equipment. Some of the ramps are poorly lit.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.