As one of the trendiest coffee shops in the world, Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar is a highly innovative brand that merges chocolate with the high-end fashion and style. Known for blending modern design with retro art deco, Chocolate Bar stores offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. At the flagship store in Doha, located at The Pearl-Qatar, Chocolate Bar also serves a selection of delectable salads such as goat cheese and beetroot, or the summer salad, in addition to great burgers and breakfast favorites. HDC opened a second branch of Chocolate Bar at the Mall of Qatar
- Accessible toilet cubicles are too small to accommodate wheelchairs and the space required to manoeuvre
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- There is limited space in front of the accessible toilet which may be problematic for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- The washing and drying facilities are positioned correctly and can be reached from someone seated on the WC in the accessible toilet.
- The tap is easy to use for people with limited dexterity within the accessible toilet
- Handrails not provided
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them do not include all the features expected within an accessible toilet, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
- Ambulant cubicles are not provided.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.