City Center Mall – Cinema
<!—-> <!– –> City Center provides a wide variety of famous international, regional and local retail brands and services, spread across the five floors. City Center Doha also features a range of family oriented offerings which include a 14 screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and an ice rink, 38 restaurants and a family entertainment Center. Visitors also have the chance to witness a range of spectacular functions, variety of shows, and seasonal events and activities targeting different age groups.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slip resistant and suitable for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- Seating does not provide space for wheelchair users to sit with their family/friends
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- No suitable accessible seating is provided for wheelchair users
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.