City Center Mall – Cinema
<!—-> <!– –> City Center provides a wide variety of famous international, regional and local retail brands and services, spread across the five floors. City Center Doha also features a range of family oriented offerings which include a 14 screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and an ice rink, 38 restaurants and a family entertainment Center. Visitors also have the chance to witness a range of spectacular functions, variety of shows, and seasonal events and activities targeting different age groups.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- The washing and drying facilities are positioned correctly and can be reached from someone seated on the WC in the accessible toilet.
- The tap is easy to use for people with limited dexterity within the accessible toilet
- Handrails/grab rails are provided in the correct location as per international standard
- Clothes hook are provided at a lowered height to enable people in a seated position to reach them
- Door locks are easily opened/closed by people with limited dexterity
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.