City Centre Rotana Doha
City Centre Rotana Doha is the newly opened 5 star hotel located in the heart of Doha, connected to the City Center Shopping Mall, and mere steps from the new Doha Exhibition and Conference Centre. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of West Bay, just 30 minutes’ drive from the new Hamad International Airport and 15 minutes from the famous Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and the banking district. City Centre Rotana Doha is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel offers 381 superb rooms, suites and apartments spread over 47 floors, ranging from Classic rooms to Club Premium suites. Each of the stylish and contemporary rooms feature floor to ceiling windows that provide exceptional views of the sea and city, and are equipped with luxurious amenities. The hotel also features the iconic Club Rotana, which is a hotel within a hotel delivering an outstanding and personalized hospitality experience, by providing access to the private Club Rotana Lounge and the extra details that make a stay truly memorable.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slip resistant and suitable for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- Doors are wider than standard to enable wheelchair users or guests using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily
- The accessible bedrooms have sufficient space to move for guests using wheelchairs or mobility equipment. Adequate space is provided next to the bed.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches, spy hole, and clothes rails are positioned so they can be used by someone in a seated position.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Wheelchair users or guests using mobility equipment will be able to access the gym, however none of the equipment is specifically designed for wheelchair users.
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.