Concorde Hotel Doha is set to offer a unique line of product and services. From the carefully appointed bedrooms, contemporary restaurants geared to offering superior gastronomic experience, superbly appointed conference halls, to a state-of-the-art gymnasium attached with massage room to indulge in, matched with our unwavering commitment and attitude of everyone who works for us. These are the elements we cannot capture in photographs or words. You simply have to experience it yourself. Concorde Hotel Doha stands elegantly in the heart of the city, adjoining to bank street, and just few minutes away from Doha International Airport. A heaven of hospitality in the gulf and the preferred venue for prestigious international conferences in Doha, Concorde Hotel Doha is committed to deliver superior experience every time you visit us. Also to ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- Doors are wider than standard to enable wheelchair users or guests using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily
- The accessible bedrooms have sufficient space to move for guests using wheelchairs or mobility equipment. Adequate space is provided next to the bed.
- An emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.