Concorde Hotel Doha is set to offer a unique line of product and services. From the carefully appointed bedrooms, contemporary restaurants geared to offering superior gastronomic experience, superbly appointed conference halls, to a state-of-the-art gymnasium attached with massage room to indulge in, matched with our unwavering commitment and attitude of everyone who works for us. These are the elements we cannot capture in photographs or words. You simply have to experience it yourself. Concorde Hotel Doha stands elegantly in the heart of the city, adjoining to bank street, and just few minutes away from Doha International Airport. A heaven of hospitality in the gulf and the preferred venue for prestigious international conferences in Doha, Concorde Hotel Doha is committed to deliver superior experience every time you visit us. Also to ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant stay with us.
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them are located in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them do not have an emergency alarm fitted.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted washing and drying facilities that cannot be reached from the WC.
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them do not include all the features expected within an accessible toilet, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
- Ambulant cubicles are not provided.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.