Dahl al Hammam Park
The purpose of this audit is to highlight any issues that some disabled visitors may encounter during their visit as well as highlighting positive accessibility features.
APPROACH and CAR PARKING
- The car parking is located close to the entrance
- Accessible car parking is provided in close proximity to the entrance.
- The accessible car parking spaces does not provide additional space on either side of the parking space which is required to transfer from wheelchair to car.
- The accessible parking spaces do not have relevant signage.
- The main route from the car park is relatively level with no sudden/steep level changes.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.