Dar al Salam mall
Dar Al Salam Mall is an experience – a place of shopping, entertainment and social interaction, where the decor transports you to a world unlike your own, and where an unrivalled mix of shops, restaurants and recreation lets you discover something new with every visit.
- Ramps and steps are adequately lit to ensure they are not a hazard for people with a visual impairment.
- Steps are in a logical location near the entrance
- The step nosings blend with the rest of the stair at the main entrance which could be problem for people with a visual impairment.
- Handrails are not provided on main entrance stairs
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.
They can do better services
1. They don’t have enough handicap parking and they specify outside parking for handicap, there is no handicap parking in down parking while it designed well for that but there is no sign.
2. Entrance are good from mall sides and low level parking but not from main door.
3. Movement is easy and ramps available except from main door.
4. There is no signage.
5. There is no enough restroom and closed most of the time, and when they open they are not clean and very small and bad quality and materials.