Dar Al Salam Mall is an experience – a place of shopping, entertainment and social interaction, where the decor transports you to a world unlike your own, and where an unrivalled mix of shops, restaurants and recreation lets you discover something new with every visit.
- The ramp provided is not suitable, due to the steepness and design.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- Where there are multiple building/entrances suitable ramps are provided to some of the entrances.
- There is edge protection on all of the ramps.
- Handrails are provided on both sides, which is beneficial as some visitors have weakness on one side.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.