Dusit Doha Hotel
Set within a 5-mins walk from Doha City Centre and 2.1 km from the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center, Dusit Doha Hotel is set within the Diplomatic area in West Bay, Doha. The property features a temperature controlled rooftop swimming pool. Dusit Doha Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, suites and apartments. Every guest room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a work desk, flat-screen TV and large bathroom. The property boasts 5 dining options, a fully-equipped gym and spa with separate male and female treatment rooms. Other facilities include conference rooms and a grand ballroom.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- Some handrails/ grab rails are provided but not in the correct location
- A full length mirror is not provided
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.