Ezdan mall Al Wakra
Ezdan Mall Al Wakra is perfectly located at the heart of Al Wakra, providing convenient access for the local community. The mall has an area of 75,684 sqm and houses over 160 retail outlets. Al Wakra’s first mall, Ezdan Mall Al Wakra offers an exceptional variety of new and established brands, and exceptional selection of cafes, restaurants and family entertainment options. An architectural masterpiece the perfectly blends traditional Arabic architecture with modern design elements, the mall is a welcome focal point for the Al Wakra neighbourhood to come to shop, dine and socialise. Visitors of Ezdan Mall Al Wakra can explore many unique fashion stores, enchanting perfumeries, sophisticated jewellery shops and a host of other new concepts in luxury retail. Ezdan Mall Al Wakra is committed to offering the most desirable shopping, entertainment attractions, and dining experiences, and continues to introduce new offerings into its retail mix to ensure it remains the most popular shopping destination for Al Wakra and the surrounding areas.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.