This new mall is located in Gharrafa and is home to a large number of retail stores, food outlets as well as children’s entertainment.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.
All round an excellent venue for wheelchair users and carers – parking, helpful parking staff at drop-off, wide walkways and plenty of elevators.
1. Car parking not enough specially after they cancel most of the handicap parking front and back of the mall to allocate them for VIP and valet parking, and don’t know if they allocate enough in low level parking as they wasn’t before.
2. Entrance are very good.
3. Movement are very easy and good.
4. Good signage.
5. Very good restrooms and always cleaned but normal people still not respect to not use them.