Ezdan Palace Hotel
Ezdan Palace Hotel is a unique landmark in Doha offering the ultimate in luxury experience. Nestled between old and new Doha, close to the biggest shopping malls in Qatar, five-star Ezdan Palace Hotel raises the bar in service, style and sheer indulgence. Opened in May 2018, the hotel features refined Andalusian architectural design, and unique service which blends true Middle Eastern hospitality with international standards. The 195 lavishly appointed rooms and suites have been carefully designed by a renowned architect to ensure comfort for all guests. Three superb restaurants offer an exquisite culinary experience serving International, Italian and Thai cuisine. Located on Al Shamal Road, the hotel is just 30 minutes from Hamad International Airport and within easy reach of Doha’s main business and entertainment districts.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- Some handrails/ grab rails are provided but not in the correct location
- A full length mirror is not provided
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.