Fraser Suites Westbay
Fraser Suites West Bay Doha, located right in the heart of Qatar’s capital city, is perfect for business and leisure travellers alike. Blending twenty-first century tones with a touch of Qatari hospitality, guests will experience state-of-the-art architecture and proficient service. Our property consists of 396 rooms and suites ranging from studio apartments to three-bedroom penthouse suites fully equipped with latest technology and amenities to make you feel at home always accompanied by stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slippery which be problematic for some people using mobility equipment.
- There is edge protection on the ramp.
- Handrails are only provided on one side which is problematic if someone has limited strength on one side of their body.
- All of the ramps/steps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or with mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.