Grand Hyatt Doha
Celebrate unparalleled luxury in Qatar at Grand Hyatt Doha. Our 5-Star hotel in Doha is within convenient reach of Hamad International Airport, and steps away from the city’s financial and commercial centre. Being one of the most sought-after hotels in Doha and located on the shoreline of the new West Bay Lagoon district, Grand Hyatt Doha features balconies or terraces in most of its luxury suites & rooms showcasing breath-taking views of the Arabian Gulf. Our 5 star hotel offers extensive meeting and banquet facilities, a full-service business centre, the renowned Jaula Spa, a 400-metre private beach and indoor & outdoor pools.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them do not have an emergency alarm fitted.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted washing and drying facilities that cannot be reached from the WC.
- A full length mirror is not provided
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.