Conveniently located in the center of the bustling Business Park and the financial district of Doha, Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park is only a 15-minute drive from Hamad International Airport and a few minutes away from the local main attractions including Souq Waqif and Museum of Islamic Arts. Explore the city at ease with close proximity to the shopping malls, the Corniche and to the city center making it an ideal place to stay around for business or leisure. The hotel’s 307 well-appointed guestrooms all feature flat-screen televisions, satellite channels, and complimentary high-speed internet access so you can stay connected. Traveling with children is a breeze with the hotel’s family-friendly amenities under the Kids Stay and Eat Free™ program. Doing business is also easy with 7 high-tech and flexible meeting rooms and a 24-hour business center. When work is done, you can mingle over an espresso at the Lobby Café or catch up on sports and cheer for your favorite team at the Stock Burger Co. Indulge in a wide array of dishes at the All-Day Dining Restaurant and at dusk, the Pool Bar offers signature drinks and mixes. Whether you are on the trip of a lifetime, a family vacation, or just business, make Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park your first choice on your next visit to Doha.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- Doors are wider than standard to enable wheelchair users or guests using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily
- The accessible bedrooms have sufficient space to move for guests using wheelchairs or mobility equipment. Adequate space is provided next to the bed.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches, spy hole, and clothes rails are positioned so they can be used by someone in a seated position.
- No emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.