We introduce the first and unique specialized Center for Orthopedics and Neurosciences in the State of Qatar with an integral approach to healthcare in one quality stop. ICON is a specialized medical center in the fields of General Medicine, Orthopedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation as well as Sports Medicine. A place that offers diagnoses, treatment and rehabilitation supported by the most sophisticated environment friendly equipment compliant with the latest international quality standards, safety measures and energy conservation. As an integrated medical provider we pay keen attention to the diagnosis phase. Our Radiology department is equipped with the state-of-the-art, environment friendly X-ray and MRI machines, supplied by a reputed provider in the local market. Our in-house modern laboratory offers all possible diagnosis investigation with quality controlled laboratory results. Our investments aside from high notch technology and machines, are primarily focused in human resources through a diverse group of the best specialists and consultants in the field. Our professional team of consultants specialize in treating various injuries and neurological disorders, musculoskeletal system, that affect both children and adults alike. International Center for Orthopedics and Neurosciences (ICON) is not only a unique medical center; it is a message of hope to the thousands of patients in the region who suffer from any kind of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slip resistant and suitable for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- Seating does not provide space for wheelchair users to sit with their family/friends
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- Sufficient space is available alongside standard seating suitable for wheelchair users
- The majority of treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.