Kidzania is a place where your children can freely explore a 5500 square meters child-sized city, where they can become firefighters, doctors, chefs or artists, and perform real-life tasks. Without noticing, children learn many skills, from self-knowledge to self-confidence. Fueled by a child’s natural desire to have fun, create, explore and collaborate, KidZania offers a progressive concept with more than 60 exciting hands-on activities for children from 1 to 14 years old. For the last 20 years, we have empowered children to make a better world, expanding across the globe: Our vision is to ignite the hearts and minds of kids everywhere by empowering them to make the world a better place.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- Some of the play equipment in the park is specifically designed for children who use wheelchairs/mobility equipment
- There is a variety of seating provided that would be suitable for people using mobility equipment. Seating has back and arm support.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.