Marsa Malaz Kempinski The Pearl
Marsa Malaz Kempinski showcases the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements in all of its 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal Suites. Each spacious room provides the latest technology, along with personalised service from your private butler, catering to your every need 24 hours a day. Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from the numerous entertainment and dining options of Porto Arabia and Medina Centrale districts of The Pearl – Qatar. The central business district of West Bay is a 10 minute drive away.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them are located in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them provide adequate space for people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have outward opening doors to provide sufficient space within the accessible toilet cubicle
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them do not have an emergency alarm fitted.
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them include all the features required, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.