- Doors are located in a prominent location and where required signage is provided
- Doors are well defined and contrast to the remainder of the wall.
- There are multiple doors throughout the building/venue and the majority of them are well defined and contrast to the remainder of the wall.
- Glass doors are visible and contrast to the surroundings which is beneficial for people with a visual impairment. Where necessary manifestations are provided to offer contrast.
- There are multiple glass doors throughout the building/venue and the majority of them are well defined and contrast to the remainder of the wall. Where necessary manifestations are provided.
- Door handles are easy to locate and contrast with the remainder of the door.
- The door handles are easy to operate by all visitors, including by someone with limited manual dexterity
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.