ENTRANCES & RECEPTION AREAS
- Floor surfaces at the main entrance are slip resistant
- Floor tiles at the main entrance are non-shiny
- A reception desk is available to enable people to ask staff information about the venue.
- There are multiple reception desks available at the building/venue. Staff are available to assist.
- Some of the reception desks have a lowered section which is suitable for wheelchair users/people using mobility equipment, however the lowered section is unusable/unavailable for people to use.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.