Crowne Plaza Doha – West Bay
Located in the prestigious West Bay region of Doha, Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay welcomes you to a new and better way to do business travel. This modern and stylish 317-room hotel is just 20 km away from Hamad International Airport, 15 minutes away from Souk Wakif & Museum, 2.7 km from Qatar International Exhibition Center and allows guests easy access to Qatar’s financial, shopping and diplomatic district. A few minutes drive from Doha City Center Mall, Corniche promenade, restaurants, and the best evening entertainment. Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay will delight even the most discerning traveler with its contemporary design, array of premium restaurants, boutique nightclub, and spa as you enjoy the city’s impressive skyline. At Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay life doesn’t stop when business begins.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches, spy hole, and clothes rails are positioned so they can be used by someone in a seated position.
- No emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.