MIA park is a large park within the city centre adjacent to the museum. There are a number of coffee shops and parks for people to use within the park and the best vantage point of the Doha skyline.
APPROACH and CAR PARKING
- Valet parking is the main method of car parking
- Accessible car parking is provided but not close to the accessible entrance.
- The accessible car parking spaces have transfer spaces provided.
- The accessible car parking spaces are clearly sign posted.
- The accessible car parking is easily located in the car park.
- The main route from the car park is relatively level with no sudden/steep level changes.
- Other routes from the car park are relatively level with no sudden/steep level changes.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.