The Cheesecake Factory is known across the globe for its extensive and creative menu, generous portions, distinctive décor and legendary desserts. The Cheesecake Factory created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the opening of its first restaurant in Beverly Hills, California and now even with more than 200 locations, The Cheesecake Factory restaurants are just as unique today as they were back then! Walk through the front doors of The Cheesecake Factory and you will know you are in for something special. With imported limestone floors and custom wood columns, hand painted murals and modern lighting, the lavish décor is just the beginning. The Cheesecake Factory menu boasts more than 250 selections made fresh from scratch daily in each restaurant including Small Plates & Snacks, Appetizers, Pastas, Fish and Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches, Pizzas and a lower-calorie SkinnyLicious™ Menu. The Cheesecake Factory also features specialty dishes such as the popular Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, Chicken Madeira, and Luau Salad.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slip resistant and suitable for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The restaurant/café has level access or well designed ramped access suitable for wheelchair users or for people using mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.