The Cheesecake Factory is known across the globe for its extensive and creative menu, generous portions, distinctive décor and legendary desserts. The Cheesecake Factory created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the opening of its first restaurant in Beverly Hills, California and now even with more than 200 locations, The Cheesecake Factory restaurants are just as unique today as they were back then! Walk through the front doors of The Cheesecake Factory and you will know you are in for something special. With imported limestone floors and custom wood columns, hand painted murals and modern lighting, the lavish décor is just the beginning. The Cheesecake Factory menu boasts more than 250 selections made fresh from scratch daily in each restaurant including Small Plates & Snacks, Appetizers, Pastas, Fish and Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches, Pizzas and a lower-calorie SkinnyLicious™ Menu. The Cheesecake Factory also features specialty dishes such as the popular Cajun Jambalaya Pasta, Chicken Madeira, and Luau Salad.
- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- A well designed ramp enables access to the other entrance(s). The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- There is no edge protection on any of the ramps.
- Handrails are only provided on one side which is problematic if someone has limited strength on one side of their body.
- All of the ramps/steps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or with mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.