Oryx Rotana Doha
The moment guests step into the Oryx Rotana, they will be enchanted by its unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality and the breath-taking opulence of modern and contemporary luxury. The iconic architectural design of the hotel has turned Oryx Rotana into Doha’s premier meeting place, ideal for both business and leisure. This luxury hotel in Doha is the perfect base from which to explore all that Doha has to offer. We’re ideally located near Hamad International Airport for your convenience. Oryx Rotana is a five-star luxury business hotel in Doha offering luxury accommodation and lifestyle. Our facilities include a total of 11 meeting rooms for your conferences and meetings in Doha. Enjoy the delicious food at our award winning restaurants in Doha
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches spy hole and clothes rails are not reachable by someone in a seated position.
- Access into the swimming pool is stepped and may be difficult for some guests to enter.
- Treatment rooms are suitable for wheelchair users and mobility equipment users
- The main restaurant and some of the bars/cafes are accessible for people using wheelchairs /mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.