The moment guests step into the Oryx Rotana, they will be enchanted by its unique blend of traditional Arabian hospitality and the breath-taking opulence of modern and contemporary luxury. The iconic architectural design of the hotel has turned Oryx Rotana into Doha’s premier meeting place, ideal for both business and leisure. This luxury hotel in Doha is the perfect base from which to explore all that Doha has to offer. We’re ideally located near Hamad International Airport for your convenience. Oryx Rotana is a five-star luxury business hotel in Doha offering luxury accommodation and lifestyle. Our facilities include a total of 11 meeting rooms for your conferences and meetings in Doha. Enjoy the delicious food at our award winning restaurants in Doha
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them are clearly signposted.
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them provide adequate space for people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them do not have an emergency alarm fitted.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted washing and drying facilities that cannot be reached from the WC.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted taps that would be difficult for people with limited manual dexterity to use.
- A full length mirror is not provided
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.