Pauls – The Pearl
PAUL’s success story dates back to its start as a humble bakery in northern France over 125 years ago. Enormous respect for tradition and use of the finest quality ingredients have made Paul what it is today – a very successful international brand, part of France’s culinary and cultural heritage, catering to the French way of life in its selection of bread, viennoiseries, pâtisseries, sandwiches, soups and salads, plus a selection of signature French dishes.
- Accessible toilets are not provided
- Accessible toilet cubicles are too small to accommodate wheelchairs and the space required to manoeuvre
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- There is limited space in front of the accessible toilet which may be problematic for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- The emergency alarm is fitted in the accessible toilet but it cannot be reached from floor level
- The tap is easy to use for people with limited dexterity within the accessible toilet
- Handrails not provided
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.