Great value meets great location at our Education City hotel in Doha. Renowned universities, Qatar National Convention Centre and Qatar Science and Technology Park are mere minutes from the hotel. For shoppers, there’s Mall of Qatar to enjoy, before returning to our welcoming team and spacious modern rooms.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is provided in the accessible toilet but it is incorrectly fitted or unusable.
- The emergency alarm is fitted in the accessible toilet but it cannot be reached from floor level
- The washing and drying facilities are positioned correctly and can be reached from someone seated on the WC in the accessible toilet.
- Some handrails/ grab rails are provided but not in the correct location
- A full length mirror is not provided
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.