Radisson Blu Hotel
An amazing 583 designer rooms make up the hotel’s lush accommodation in Doha befitting this affluent city. Guests visiting this shining jewel of Qatar enjoy endless dining options on site with our 12 restaurants and 7 bars all featuring award-winning style and quality. Accompanied by a multitude of 4-star amenities, our hotel ensures guests need not travel far to find excellent services and recreational opportunities. Corporate travellers and event planners can also utilize any of our 10 chic hotel conference rooms in Doha to host elegant business meetings and social events
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- A well designed ramp enables access to the other entrance(s). The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- There is no edge protection on the ramp which is a hazard for people using wheelchairs or people using mobility equipment.
- Handrails are only provided on one side which is problematic if someone has limited strength on one side of their body.
- All of the ramps/steps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or with mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.