Conveniently located across the colourful shores of Doha’s Corniche sits a highly sophisticated, residence with luxury amenities and refined facilities. Across from the shores of Arabian Gulf sits Doha’s newest five-star luxury experience. Saraya Corniche Hotel caters to the best of both worlds, offering business travellers in-hotel business facilities along with convenient access to the city’s bustling business district. Leisure travellers can also enjoy the unparalleled luxury, plush comfort and proximity to many of Doha’s most famous landmarks. The well-appointed guestrooms and suites are spacious and contemporary while the modern amenities add the perfect touch to a refreshing night’s stay.
- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- There is edge protection on the ramp.
- Handrails are provided on both sides, which is beneficial as some visitors have weakness on one side.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.