Conveniently located across the colourful shores of Doha’s Corniche sits a highly sophisticated, residence with luxury amenities and refined facilities. Across from the shores of Arabian Gulf sits Doha’s newest five-star luxury experience. Saraya Corniche Hotel caters to the best of both worlds, offering business travellers in-hotel business facilities along with convenient access to the city’s bustling business district. Leisure travellers can also enjoy the unparalleled luxury, plush comfort and proximity to many of Doha’s most famous landmarks. The well-appointed guestrooms and suites are spacious and contemporary while the modern amenities add the perfect touch to a refreshing night’s stay.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- Doors are standard width and may cause difficulty for guests using larger wheelchairs
- The room layout /furniture limits the amount of spaces to manoeuvre, which may be an issue for wheelchair users/people using mobility equipment.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches spy hole and clothes rails are not reachable by someone in a seated position.
- No emergency alarm is provided next to the bed to enable guests to call for help if required.
- The route to the swimming pool is stepped with no ramp provided.
- Access into the swimming pool is stepped and may be difficult for some guests to enter.
- There is limited access to the gym and the equipment is not accessible.
- Due to the size/design of the treatment rooms they are unsuitable for wheelchair users/mobility equipment users
- The main restaurant and some of the bars/cafes are accessible for people using wheelchairs /mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.