The JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel welcomes you to the heart of downtown Doha, within West Bay, the city’s main business and leisure district. This luxury Hotel is a minute’s walk from the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center and connected to the City Center Mall. Luxury furnished rooms and suites provide a restful sanctuary, with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf and Doha City, all offering deluxe bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service. Elsewhere at the hotel, enjoy a swim in hotels urban oasis located on level 7 offering an outdoor leisure swimming pool and garden, or a refreshing workout in the fitness center before easing tired muscles with a massage at our Spa. Sample the flavors of the world at one of 7 different restaurants and lounges offering a range of international cuisine. For those planning an event in downtown Doha, our hotel offers an 840 square meter ballroom, with 500 square meters of pre-function area with a separate entrance.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches spy hole and clothes rails are not reachable by someone in a seated position.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.