Sheraton Doha Resort and Convention Hotel
Situated on the shores of West Bay and the sparkling blue waters of the Arabian Gulf, the landmark 5-star Sheraton Grand Doha has been restored to its former glory, preserving its authenticity while cutting-edge amenities and facilities cater to today’s international traveller. The hotel is home to numerous restaurants, bars and lounges including La Veranda, the truly Italian restaurant and Irish Harp, Doha’s popular Irish pub. Refresh your taste buds with our two new restaurants, Nusr-Et Steakhouse and Em-Sherif (coming soon) replacing your old favourites Al Maskar and Al Shaheen
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them do not include all the features expected within an accessible toilet, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.