New Sheraton Park
The new public park is infront of the Sheraton Doha Hotel. The park is seven hectares of public gardens, situated at the top end of the Corniche and in the heart of the capital’s bustling business district, the park includes “dancing” water fountains that spout out of the ground. The design of the park centers around water, with the section nearest to West Bay’s towers including at least five different “wadi”-style features, including mini-fountains, waterfalls and small streams.
APPROACH and CAR PARKING
- The car parking is located close to the entrance
- Accessible car parking is provided in close proximity to the entrance.
- The accessible car parking spaces have transfer spaces provided.
- The accessible car parking spaces are clearly sign posted.
- The accessible car parking is easily located in the car park.
- The main route from the car park is relatively level with no sudden/steep level changes.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.