- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The ramp is wide enough to accommodate the majority of wheelchairs, including mobility scooters.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- A well designed ramp enables access to the other entrance(s). The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- There is no edge protection on any of the ramps.
- Handrails are only provided on one side which is problematic if someone has limited strength on one side of their body.
- All of the ramps/steps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or with mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.