Staybridge Suites Doha
Strategically located just 10 minutes from downtown Doha and a 30-minute drive from Hamad International Airport , the new Staybridge Suites Doha Lusail offers modern serviced apartments for guests looking for a home away from home in Qatar. Stylishly designed and furnished with thoughtful amenities for extended stays, each serviced apartment is fitted with a living area, a full kitchen, and a workspace for the perfect blend of work and relax. A collection of one, two- and three-bedroom apartments are available for single professional’s or families moving into the rapidly developing business district of Lusail .
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- An emergency alarm is correctly fitted and provided within the accessible toilet.
- The emergency alarm is fitted correctly and can be reached from the floor of the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- Some handrails/ grab rails are provided but not in the correct location
- A full length mirror is not provided
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.