The Village (MidMac)
- The majority of corridors are wide enough for wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily, however there are areas of the venue/building that may be difficult for some people.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The restaurant/café has level access or well designed ramped access suitable for wheelchair users or for people using mobility equipment.
- Sufficient space is available alongside standard seating suitable for wheelchair users in the restaurant/café
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.