Inspired by the natures 3 major components of Freshness of Green Farmlands, Tranquility of the clear Blue Oceans of Mediterranean and sparkles of the Fires of the Orient, the Village has re-created a vibrant ambiance that radiates both refinement and grace which leaves a lasting impression in your mind. But of course, the magic does not quite end there. It lies in the subtlety with which the menus have been crafted and interwoven to give a choice without equal, in a setting that is both ethereal and timeless and is guaranteed to send your spirits soaring.
- The majority of corridors are narrow and would be difficult for wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slip resistant and suitable for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- Seating does not provide space for wheelchair users to sit with their family/friends
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The restaurant/café has level access or well designed ramped access suitable for wheelchair users or for people using mobility equipment.
- Sufficient space is available alongside standard seating suitable for wheelchair users in the restaurant/café
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.