Ideally located the heart of Doha’s residential district on Salwa Road, set in the Bin Mahmoud neighbourhood of a vivacious, upcoming skyscraper city, The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa is the first-ever Westin Hotel to grace Qatar.
VERTICAL MOVEMENT (within buildings/venues)
- There are multiple stairs in the building/venue. They all only have a handrail on one side to assist people that may have limited dexterity on one side
- Some of the stairs do not have colour contrasting nosings which could be a hazard for people using mobility equipment
- Ramps and alternative stepped access are available for people using mobility equipment.
- There are multiple ramps in the building/venue and the majority do not have a handrail on both sides which may be an issue for people with limited dexterity
- The surface of the ramp is unsuitable for people using wheelchairs or mobility equipment
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.