At Tawar Mall, you’ll find offerings for every taste and budget, from luxury to your favourite national and international brand retailers. A delectable selection of international dining options are available at food courts and in casual and contemporary restaurants. Featuring a diverse mix of over 300+ stores, and a collection of luxury retailers unsurpassed in the region, Tawar Mall is one of the most iconic malls in the nation.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Display stand etc are reachable from a wheelchair or by people using mobility equipment
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.