Villaggio is a large shopping mall. Villaggio is an experience A place of shopping, entertainment and social interaction, where the décor transports you to a world unlike your own, and where an unrivalled mix of shops, restaurants and recreation lets you discover something new with every visit. ** Please note, this audit covers communal areas of the mall, not individual shops and Gondolania.
APPROACH and CAR PARKING
- The car parking is located close to the entrance
- Accessible car parking is provided in close proximity to the entrance.
- The accessible car parking spaces have transfer spaces provided.
- The accessible car parking spaces are clearly sign posted.
- The accessible car parking is easily located in the car park.
- The main route from the car park is relatively level with no sudden/steep level changes.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.
the problem with villaggio disabled parking is that they do not have have standing signs but only on the ground. I’ve noticed many times that non-disabled cars would park in these spaces and no one would notice cause their cars are on top of the sign…