Villaggio is a large shopping mall. Villaggio is an experience A place of shopping, entertainment and social interaction, where the décor transports you to a world unlike your own, and where an unrivalled mix of shops, restaurants and recreation lets you discover something new with every visit. ** Please note, this audit covers communal areas of the mall, not individual shops and Gondolania.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.
the problem with villaggio disabled parking is that they do not have have standing signs but only on the ground. I’ve noticed many times that non-disabled cars would park in these spaces and no one would notice cause their cars are on top of the sign…