Villaggio is a large shopping mall. Villaggio is an experience A place of shopping, entertainment and social interaction, where the décor transports you to a world unlike your own, and where an unrivalled mix of shops, restaurants and recreation lets you discover something new with every visit. ** Please note, this audit covers communal areas of the mall, not individual shops and Gondolania.
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them are located in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them provide adequate space for people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have outward opening doors to provide sufficient space within the accessible toilet cubicle
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them do not have an emergency alarm fitted.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted washing and drying facilities that cannot be reached from the WC.
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them do not include all the features expected within an accessible toilet, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.
the problem with villaggio disabled parking is that they do not have have standing signs but only on the ground. I’ve noticed many times that non-disabled cars would park in these spaces and no one would notice cause their cars are on top of the sign…