Right here in the West Bay of Doha, we have got your insider access to the hottest shopping, buzzing nightlife and the best culinary experiences in Doha. A modern sanctuary above the city, peering out over the blue Arabian Gulf, our signature style and vivid interiors set the scene for unforgettable days and nights. Step into style in any of our 442 guest rooms and suites at W Doha Hotel & Residences and, whatever your need, just ask Whatever/Whenever® to make it happen.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- There is limited space in front of the accessible toilet which may be problematic for wheelchair users or people using mobility equipment.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have incorrectly fitted washing and drying facilities that cannot be reached from the WC.
- There are multiple accessible toilets throughout the building/venue and the majority of them do not include all the features expected within an accessible toilet, such as handrails, full length mirror lowered coat hooks and easy to use door locks
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.